Handpicked Argumentative Essay Topics About Health Care
Health care is an important topic that every person should be familiar with, at least, to some extent. For this reason, your teacher may ask you to compose an argumentative essay related to health care. If they don’t specify what exact issue you should discuss in your paper, you should select a topic on your own. A list of good sample topics can help you gain inspiration to come up with an original idea for your academic essay.
A Collection of Health Care Argumentative Essay Topics
- The Affordable Care Act has negative implications for the practice of psychology.
- The current caregiving system should be improved.
- Managed health care should adopt emerging medical technologies faster.
- Nurse-managed health centers should have more investments.
- Primary health care needs more social workers.
- Doctors should pass doctor-patient communication tests.
- The government should pay more attention to health care fraud.
- Teamwork should be an essential part of nurses’ training.
- Health care workers should be allowed to conduct euthanasia on a patient’s request.
- The health care system should pay more attention to resolving ethical dilemmas in hospice care.
Writing an Argumentative Essay: Sources to Ask for Assistance
- Your teacher.
- Fellow students.
- Academic writing companies.
If you have difficulties with selecting a topic or crafting an outline, for instance, you may go to your teacher for tips. They’ll provide you with clear explanations on how to overcome the difficulties that you face.
If you have school friends who composed argumentative papers in the past and know how to get high scores for this type of assignment, you may ask them for advice too. You may also take their papers to use them as samples.
If you think that your skills aren’t good enough to get an excellent grade, you may purchase a custom-written paper on the Internet.
You may also spend money to hire a personal teacher and take regular lessons in academic writing. This way, you’ll quickly improve your writing skills and will be able to write a great paper on any topic.
So, remember that if you aren’t sure what topic to select for your argumentative essay, there are two points that you should stick to. First, a topic should be interesting for you to write about. Second, a topic should be debatable. There is no need to raise arguments if your way of thinking is the only right one.